Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Summer Reading List

I've been so preoccupied with posting on my main blog that I almost forgot to type up my summer reading list.

Without further ado, here's what Just Mom intends to finish between now and the end of August:

Fiction

1) "Shepherds Abiding," Jan Karon. Book 8 of 9 in the Mitford Series. I'm actually almost done with this one. It's on this list just to make me feel good.

2) "Light From Heaven," Jan Karon. Book 9 of 9 in the Mitford Series.

3) "Home to Holly Springs," Jan Karon.



Nonfiction

1) "On The Road With Francis of Assisi: A Timeless Journey Through Umbria and Tuscany, and Beyond," Linda Bird Francke.


If I'm able to zip through everything on this list, I plan to start reading "The Shack," by William P. Young.

What do you hope to read this summer?



post signature

1 comment:

Momma Roar said...

I hope to finish The Shack soon. I also want to read a book recommended by my sister in law, No Ordinary Child....and of course I'll balance all that heavy reading out with blogs! :D